23 Mar Realtor Resource: Technology for Your Business at MyTechOpinion.com
Every Tuesday, here at the American Trust Escrow blog, we post Technology Tips designed to help you, the REALTOR®, grow your business, keep up to date on the latest technologies, and move you forward into the new era of real estate.
In today’s post, I wanted to bring to your attention one of the most outstanding resources out there for Realtors who are looking to stay informed on all things technology in our industry: MyTechOpinion.com.
Their tagline says it all “Technology for Real Estate”. Topics covered range from Blogging, to Hardware, to Marketing, to Software, to Social Media and beyond. In their own words:
At MyTechOpinion we dig through ALL those technology offerings to identify key products and services to benefit your real estate business. Let us be your real estate technology knowledge base.
Some of my favorite posts include (and ones that I think are particularly useful for today’s Realtor):
- 10 Social Media Lifeskills for Real Estate Professionals
- 4 Ways to Access Your Files Remotely (having trouble getting all your files in one spot?)
- A Real Estate Presentation in the Palm of Your Hand (highlights small, hand held projectors – digital listing presentation anyone?)
- How Neat Are Your Receipts? (discusses a product called Neat Receipts which helps you stay organized – think write offs!)
- Some Like it Hot [But Your Laptop Doesn’t] (think an inexpensive laptop cooling pad might be helpful with that Desert heat?)
They also have a great resource list for those who are ready to get started in social media marketing. Make life easy on yourself…they’ve already done the hard work for you and presented the best social media sites and technologies in an easy to understand list which sifts through the junk and highlights the best.
The authors of MyTechOpinion (Nicole Nicolay, Reggie Nicolay, and Chad Johnson) are recognized social media pioneers and respected industry professionals. In my opinion, this is one site that should be on the radar of any Realtor looking to keep up with technology today.
Interested in what you are reading? To automatically receive these Tuesday Technology Tips in your email box, subscribe to these articles at the top right corner of this site (www.AmericanTrustEscrow.com) in the box titled “Subscribe via Email”.
Become a fan of American Trust Escrow on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.